Property Reference RVH_007
Escape everyday life and make magical memories in this spectacular 5 bed, 5 bath home, furnished in January, 2019. No expense has been spared with this designed for fun, family vacation rental. Using our guest feedback, we created this home so your family can resort-style style amenities in the privacy of your own home. Kids of all ages will be entertained and make magical memories for years to come. So what makes this home different?
- $50,000 worth of arcades. 2 sit-down sync snow cross, Terminator Salvation 2 player arcade, Skeeball Arcade, Multi-Arcade, basketball arcade and 5 fun, mini arcades
- 150-Inch theater screen connected to an Apple TV 2 with theater seating and karaoke set-up
- Custom built full-size bunk beds
- Outdoor Pool Basketball, outdoor foosball and a 4 player air hockey
This beautiful home is situated in the Homestead neighborhood within the prestigious Reunion Resort. The great location within the Resort allows for easy access to amenities such as the restaurants, pool, The Grande, and the Seven Eagles pool and Pavilion, all just 0.5 miles away. The home is also only 300 ft. from the Homestead community pool. The rear of the home has a spacious balcony offering stunning views of the famous Tom Watson Independence course.
This home is truly magical with beautiful interior furnishings and custom themed rooms for the entire family. Looking to experience that dream vacation only minutes to Disney, well look no further, this home is simply perfect for you and your family.
As you walk into this home you are greeted by natural light and an open concept layout. Your living space is simply perfect for the family vacation with an open floor plan, allowing the entire family to cook, dine and hang out. You will love the massive kitchen with beautiful granite countertops. Experience the magic in the evenings and watch a Disney movie with the 75-Inch, 4K SMART TV. Enjoy your comfy sectionals that seat 8 and beautiful dining area that comfortably seats 10. The home also offers Sonos sounds system inside and out.
Step out onto your private lanai, grill up a great lunch with the BBQ and enjoy your meal at your outdoor patio table that seats 8. Relax in the large pool and spa and take in the Florida sun on any of the 6 sun loungers. There is a pool alarm as well as optional pool fence and self-closing gate for your peace of mind traveling with little ones. For your convenience, you will find an outdoor poolside bathroom, and shower. Want to gather around in the evening? The home also offers a propane firepit. For fun you will also find pool basketball, giant Jenga and 4-in-a row game.
Feeling competitive? Enter the game room, boasting 2 synced snow cross arcades, Terminator Salvation arcade Skeeball and a basketball arcade. Want the kids to watch their own movie or play on a PS4 or Xbox One? Then they can do so in the game room with a 150-screen, Apple TV 2 and theater seating for 8 and bar seating for 4. There is also a karaoke set-up for fun-filled evenings.
The ground floor Master bedroom has a King-size bed and a wall mounted SMART. Upstairs there is an open den which has a 4 player air hockey table and stand-up multi arcade. There is also access onto the rear balcony. On the large rear balcony, you will find great views as well lounge seating for 6.
Upstairs there are four further bedrooms, the second King-size master suite with en-suite bathroom offering a tub, walk-in shower and twin vanities with access to the large balcony. The third bedroom also offers a King bed and walled mounted SMART TV.
For the kids traveling on your party there is a space theme kids bedroom with full/full bunkbed and a princess bedroom with full/full Bunk bed and en-suite bathroom.
Traveling as a group? We also manage and offer the sister property next door RVH_092. Enjoy your privacy but also convenience of the booking the home next door for your traveling group.
- Master Suite #1 - King (Ground Floor)
- Master #2 - King (Second Floor)
- Master #3 - Full/Full Bunk Bed (Second Floor)
- Master #4 - Full/Full Bunk Bed (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #5 - King (Second Floor)
- 4,192 sq. ft of luxury accommodation
- Overlooks 3rd hole of the Tom Watson course
- Large deck with firepit
- Sonos sound system
- Relaxing 2nd floor rear balcony
- Loft with Air Hockey and arcade
- Secret kids room via door under stairs
- 75-Inch SMART TV
- Apple TV 2
- Sonos sound system
- 2 Snow Cross Arcades
- 5 mini arcades
- Terminator Salvation Arcade
- Basketball Arcade
- 150-Inch Movie Theater
- Seating 12
- Xbox One & PS4
- Apple TV 2
Pool Patio Area
- Private pool
- Optional safety fence with a self-closing door
- Luxury patio furniture
- BBQ & outdoor fridge
- Basketball & games
- Full size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Please note it is not permitted to host parties or group events such as weddings in this vacation home.
- A mandatory security deposit of $1,500 is required.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Final payment is due 45 days prior to your arrival
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Pool heat available for $60 a day and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- $250 non-refundable Accidental Damage Protection
- The complimentary BBQ grill and Fire Pit are provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guest’s responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue and replenish Propane for the BBQ and Fire Pit as required.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion’s amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children’s activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Min Nights|