Welcome to Muirfield Majesty, your home away from home for your next vacation to the sunshine state. This 4,209 sq. ft. villa has 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, perfect for hosting you and 13 of your closest friends and family. Located in Reunion Resort, you will have access to plenty of upscale amenities and gorgeous views you will never grow tired of. Step inside and be immersed in upscale luxury from the moment you enter the home.
As soon as you enter, the open living area beckons you inside to relax and unwind in the living area. The kids can watch some of their favorite tv shows in the cozy living room seating while the adults chat and enjoy a drink in the gourmet kitchen. Cook delicious meals together as a family in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Once you're done, gather together to enjoy the delicious home-cooked meal at the formal dining table with seating up to 6.
Head out back to your own private pool and soak up the radiant Florida sun. Relax after long days of running around the Orlando theme parks on one of the 6 sun loungers or take a dip in the customized pool. End your evening around the propane firepit. You'll make unforgettable memories with the whole family as you all roast smores and talk about the day's adventures.
Upstairs you'll find 3 master suites complete with a king-sized bed and ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 5, 6, and 7 are also located upstairs, each designed to have its own majestic style. On the ground floor, you will one more king suite featuring a gorgeous ensuite bathroom and king-sized bed. The family will look forward to retiring to one of these luxurious bedrooms after a long day of theme park hopping.
Looking for entertainment? You will find an Xbox One and a Playstation 4 in the movie room for all of your gaming needs. Connected to an Apple TV, the games will come alive and the kids will want to keep the fun going all night long. This room also features an air hockey table and a popular basketball arcade. On the landing for the home, you will find the more classic games, such as shuffleboard, foosball, and a slate pool table.
Make your next vacation memorable and book your next stay at the one-of-a-kind beautiful Muirfield Majesty villa, Located only a few minutes away from Orlando's world-class attractions.
- Master #1 - King (Upstairs)
- Master #2 - King (Upstairs)
- Master #3 - King (Upstairs)
- Bedroom #4 - King (Downstairs)
- Bedroom #5 - Queen (Upstairs)
- Bedroom #6 - Full/Full (Upstairs)
- Bedroom #7 - Twin/Twin Bunkbed (Upstairs)
- 4209 sq. ft of luxury accommodation
- Golf course views
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- All towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- Smart TV
- Comfortable Seating
- Dining room table seating 6
- Private pool & spill over spa
- 6 Loungers
- Dining for 8
- Golf course views
- BBQ grill
- Basketball Arcade
- Air Hockey
Loft Games Room:
- Pool Table
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Walt Disney World 6 miles
Universal Studios 19 miles
Sea World 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check in: 4:00 PM / check out: 10:00 AM
- Early or late check-in/out: 1/2 nightly rate
- No smoking / No pets
- By state law occupancy of property must not be exceeded
- 20% non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- 13.5% sales and tourist tax (not included in nightly rate)
- One-time cleaning fee required upon all stays
- Daily housekeeping services are available upon request
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $120 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $180 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Min Nights|