Property Reference RVH_500X
This exclusive 25,000 square foot luxury estate will provide an unforgettable travel experience. This home is located conveniently in Reunion Resort and is able to accommodate whatever your needs from holiday family gatherings, corporate retreats, business meetings, or special occasion. Isolé Villa features 15 luxurious bedrooms, 17 full bathrooms, 6 half bathrooms, multi-level pool, and spa just to name of a few.
Isolé Villa, completed in 2018, was specially designed for any group could easily stay together without having to plan additional services and details. This villa fuses intimate privacy with the world-class services of a luxury hotel to bring you the next level of group luxury travel. No expense was spared when designing this villa to ensure a superior guest experience for large groups.
The architecture of this villa is reminiscent of a luxury boutique hotel, including high-end furnishings and comfortable accommodations, just for your group. Achieve a stress-free atmosphere made possible with the creation of designated areas for housekeeping and culinary services. Spend more time bonding and creating timeless memories with your loved ones, friends, or colleagues. When you arrive at this property you will be greeted by a dedicated villa manager that' assist you for the duration of your stay. Your luggage will arrive through the service entrance to be sent to the bedroom areas.
Easily host a group gathering in the great room that has plenty of entertaining areas and lobby-like seating. The raised piano lounge provides an intimate space where everyone can enjoy the melodies of the grand piano. The boardroom is equipped to handle conferences and meetings with ease with business center and presentation capabilities. The indoor sports court is available for shooting hoops or using the space for yoga activities. In your own private theater with innovative surround sound, theater seating for 19 people, and snack bar you can catch up on a move you've missed or re-watch your favorite film.
Your culinary experience begins in the elegant dining room designed with seating for up to 40 guests at the custom Italian black marble dining table. When you need a breath of fresh air, bring the outside in with the retractable glass walls unveiling the lush landscape surrounding the multi-level pools and outdoor lounge areas complete with outdoor billiards table. Enjoy the Florida sun to the fullest at the magnificent multi-level salt water pool. Swim in the top infinity pool, wade in the second pool or soak in the spa. There are several sun loungers poolside for a calming sunbathing experience.
Are you a sports fan? The sports lounge presents multiple TVs and club seating to ensure your comfort while never missing a game-changing play from your top teams. If you're into a different kind of game, the arcade room has plenty of options for all ages from Golden Tee arcade, Super Cars driving simulator, Slap Shot Hockey, XBox One and a PlayStation 4. A dedicated Kid Zone is also available and consists of craft tables, toys, games, Netflix, and a reading nook.
Take any of the floating staircases or commercial elevator to the next level where 10 bedroom suites await with elegant decor and fine furnishings. Bathrooms are just as fine with beautiful marble, modern fixtures, and ESPA toiletries. Guests will get a great night's sleep in any of the bedroom suites. Just one flight up from this level is the executive floor with four extravagant private suites. Two ambassador suites and two presidential suites present the perfect hideaway with contemporary styling, accent ceiling lighting, the finest Frette linens, and custom mattresses. Find true comfort within the presidential suites designed with private terraces and one-of-a-kind artwork. Here on this level is the executive lounge which boasts an atmosphere reminiscent of a classic 19th century London cigar bar - detailed with black onyx marble, wood and leather accents, warmed by a fireplace and relaxed seating.
Indulge in the private world-class spa and wellness sanctuary. This space is designed for pampering, so unwind and escape to a peaceful haven. Here, relax and rejuvenate with spa treatments in the tranquil treatment room with ESPA specialty products. Reinvigorate in the Turkish steam room or relax in the dry redwood sauna. Hydrate and indulge with fresh pressed juices, tea, or champagne in our the Zen lounge on Italian spa daybeds. When you need to keep up your fitness routine, use the state-of-the-art fitness facility.
Isolé Villa close to Orlando's world-class attractions and entertainment, book the ultimate vacation in this exclusive luxury home for your next family vacation, corporate retreat, getaway, or adventure.
A La Carte Services
A full hotel-style service is available upon request:
- Personalized villa provisioning / pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Professional chef services
- In-Residence catering arrangements
- In-Residence cooking classes
- In-Resident entertainment - band, comedy, magician, lookalikes, murder mystery
- Spa treatment arrangement
- Manicure and Pedicure Services
- Function and event planning
- Airport / ground transportation
- Golf tee times
- Personal fitness and yoga trainer
- Dry cleaning services
- Butler white glove service
- Children entertainment, magician, caricaturist, face painter, balloon twister and video game bus
- Professional babysitters
- Professional family photographer
*A la carte services may be arranged by the Villa Manager on duty with prior notice and are typically provided by third parties, events must be pre-approved by Villa Manager and subject to events rates and conditions.
- Master Suite 1 - King (First Floor)
- Master Suite 2 - King (Second Floor)
- Master Suite 3 - Queen/Queen (Second Floor)
- Master Suite 4 - Queen (Second Floor)
- Master Suite 5 - Full/Full (Second Floor)
- Master Suite 6 - King (Second Floor)
- Master Suite 7 - King (Second Floor)
- Master Suite 8 - King (Second Floor)
- Master Suite 9 - Full/Full (Second Floor)
- Master Suite 10 - Full/Full (Second Floor)
- Master Suite 11 - King (Second Floor)
- Master Suite 12 - King (Third Floor)
- Master Suite 13 - King (Third Floor)
- Master Suite 14 - King (Third Floor)
- Master Suite 15 - King (Third Floor)
- 25,000 sq. ft of luxury accommodation
- Over an acre lot size with preserve views
- Multi-level salt water pool
- Fitness Center
- Grand Dining Room (Seating for up to 40)
- Spa & Wellness Center
- Boardroom with business center (seating up to 14)
- Business grade internet network
- 15 Bedrooms - 2 Presidential Suites, 2 Ambassador Suites, 11-one bedroom suites
- 17 full baths; 6 half baths
- State-of-the-art fitness and wellness center
- Commercial Elevator
- Fireplaces and outdoor fire features
- Meet and greet service with home tour
- Onsite dedicated manager and staff quarters
- Daily housekeeping services
- Customized hospitality mattress in each bedroom
- Commercial-zoned air conditioning for each bedroom
- Hospitality insurance to host pre-approved events
- ESPA toiletries and luxurious bathrobes and slippers
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on over an acre lot to create a private oasis with preserve views
- Located within gated golf course community with 24-hour patrol security, monitored house alarm, perimeter cameras and safes in each bedroom
- Separate service entrance with a commercial elevator for luggage to be sent separately from guests to rooms
- Commercial kitchen accessible by service entrance with 2 walk-in freezers, and professional set-up - *(Subject to Additional Fee)
- Adjacent 5-bed carriage house - *(Subject to Additional Fee)RVH_501
- Tiered Theater
- Sports Court
- Game Room
- Piano Salon
- Grand Dining Area
- Family Room
- Arcade Room
- Wine Room
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Kid Zone
- Sports Lounge
- Covered Terrace
- Executive Lounge
- Built-in grill
- Patio furniture
- Sun loungers
- Complimentary use of 3 cribs
- Complimentary use of 3 rollaway beds
- Complimentary use of games, toys, books, coloring books and crayons
- Complimentary use of baby bathtub, children robes, high chairs, strollers, baby monitor, bottle warmer, and sound machines
- Villa equipped with pool fence
- Arcade Room & Kids Zone
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Terms And Conditions:
- ID confirmation is required at time of booking
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- $5,000 Security deposit required and added after booking is confirmed
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment is due 45 days prior to your arrival
- The complimentary BBQ grill is provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Min Nights|