Property Reference RVH_194
This beautiful manor is situated within the Homestead area of the Reunion Resort boasting spectacular views of the Independence golf course and the preserve behind. The owner spared no expense when fitting the home with fresh modern luxurious decor, and state of the art electronics. This home is truly the definition of class and luxury.
Step through the front door and you are greeted by a grand staircase that leads you up to the second floor. An elegant chandelier illuminates the grand foyer leading you back to an open floor plan allowing for easy entertainment. The living area is furnished with a large 70" Smart TV with Netflix (Guest must use own account), surround sound system and sectional sofa. Adjoining is the exquisite kitchen equipped with granite countertops and state of the art stainless steel appliances making this a chefs dream. The island is equipped with a bonus wine cooler! Off the kitchen is the dining area which also has a breakfast bar making ample seating for large family dinners. Completing the first floor is two King bedrooms. On the second floor, you will find two rooms with two Twin size beds (both with PlayStation 3 games consoles for the kids) and two more King master suites. Both have large wall mounted TVs with Blu-Ray players. One of which has its own private balcony with outdoor seating.
The balcony facing the rear of the home overlooking the golf course and preserve boasts plenty of seating, including reclining chairs and a wall mounted TV.
Looking to entertain? Look no further the Cinema Room with seating for eleven, set over two levels allowing for the ultimate viewing experience. Once you dim the lights it will truly make you feel like you're at the movies or gamers can enjoy the PlayStation 4 on the huge screen. A billiards table, high top tables, and THREE wall-mounted flat screen TV's are located in the upstairs "Pub Den" making it ideal for sports fans following their favorite teams.
The living room, movie room and upstairs balcony TV all have upgraded Prism TV offering a wider selection of channels to enjoy.
Enjoy the warm days whilst lounging around your lushly landscaped pool area. The re-surfaced pool boasts a color changing LED night for the extra wow factor in the evenings. The shaded patio area is furnished to the highest degree with a large table with 6 chairs and two bench seats. Around the pool, you will find four large loungers perfect for soaking up the Florida sun.
All of this is located in the exclusive Reunion Resort. A truly beautiful place with world class amenities such as infinity pools, a full-service spa, scenic walking trails, fitness center, on-site fine dining, kids activities and much more. This home is located just half a mile from The Reunion Grande in the heart of the resort.
- 4,000 sq.ft of living space
- Large TVs in all rooms
- Private balconies
- Granite counter tops
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- Complimentary local calls
- Large Smart TV
- Open plan living
- Large sofas
- Dining area with seating for 12
- Master 1 - King (Downstairs)
- Master 2 - King (Downstairs)
- Master 3 - King (Upstairs)
- Master 4 - King (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 5 - Twin/Twin (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 6 - Twin/Twin (Upstairs)
- Private pool
- Spill over spa
- Pool alarm
- Sun loungers
- Table and Chairs
- Pool Table
- Large LCD TVs
- High Top Tables
- Multi-level seating
- Large Flat Screen TV
- Complimentary use of pack n play and high chair and stroller
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- This property does not include a BBQ, however, we do have them available for rental.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $125 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $185 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Min Nights|