Coronavirus / COVID-19 Updates
You may experience delays while our company is working hard to respond and assist large numbers of current and future guests during the global pandemic COVID-19. We’re truly sorry for any inconvenience this may result in.
Some entertainment venues in Central Florida have been temporarily closed to avoid mass gatherings. While there is still a lot to do in the Orlando area, please follow the guidelines given by the World Health Organization for dos and don’ts.
What to do before booking:
- Review local travel recommendations and restrictions in addition to following guidance from the World Health Organization.
- Review the ChampionsGateRentals Cancellation Policy.
- Consider purchasing travel insurance and review the policy coverage details to see how it relates to COVID-19.
What to do after booking:
- Visit Orlando.gov/COVID-19 for information and updates relating to the Orlando area.
Travel Restrictions on Domestic Flights:
There are no domestic travel restrictions in place by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), but cautionary guidelines have been issued. Please consider their list of considerations before any travel by air.
Free cancellations within 48 hours of making the reservation. After 48 hours the cancellation below applies. All cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to the following penalty percentages of the total rental fee:
- 20% from initial date of booking up to 30 days prior to the arrival date (the rental deposit is non-refundable, after 48 hours).
- 50% if less than 30 days prior to the arrival date.
- 100% if less than 15 days prior to the arrival date.
Reunion Vacation Homes Inc dba Florida Vacation Homes & Villas do not accept liability for cancellations due to events outside of our control such as disease or government actions. Read full Terms & Conditions for more information. Guest voluntarily assumes all risks related to potential exposure to any viruses, including Coronavirus and COVID-19.
Our Cleaning Policy
At Exclusive Orlando Rentals, we care about our guests’ health and safety, and we are committed to the guidelines of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,) Public Health Recommendations. Therefore, our staff has been trained to take the following measures.